[acc-cca-l] Info session: Master of Journalism at Carleton University

Sarah Everts SarahEverts at cunet.carleton.ca
Thu Sep 14 10:55:19 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello! Please feel free to share details and the poster about our upcoming Master of Journalism program info session with your undergraduate students. Thank you! Sarah

--
Thinking about doing a Master of Journalism at Carleton University?

We welcome master students pivoting into journalism from a wide variety of academic backgrounds as well as experienced journalists wishing to deepen or diversify their skills.

Zoom info session: Friday Sept 22 at 12-noon Eastern https://carleton-ca.zoom.us/j/98077398922

In-person info session: Friday Sept 22 at 3pm in Richcraft 4115 at Carleton University

Any questions? Please reach out to kemi.obando at carleton.ca and/or sarah.everts at carleton.ca

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when opening external links or attachments.

Please visit https://carleton.ca/its/help-centre/report-phishing/ for information on reporting phishing messages.

When in doubt, the ITS Service Desk can provide assistance. https://carleton.ca/its/chat

-----End of Disclaimer-----