[Emsan-l] EMSAN database structure proposal

Kevin Austin kevin.austin at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 6 20:16:38 MST 2010

I am not sure that the site cited can be trusted. I followed several links from within it and quickly hit dead links. The http://wiki.musicontology.com/index.php/Examples site seems to be from another planet.

As this is not a unique project, perhaps there are larger existing projects that could be used as models so that the fields correspond to existing database structures.

Kevin