[Emsan-l] EMSAN database structure proposal

Battier Marc marc.battier at paris-sorbonne.fr
Wed Jan 6 15:03:39 MST 2010

XML can be used to input data. There's a specific internal format in the sample database being used right now (as discussed in Beijing). There should be a presentationn of the results sometimes this year, probably at the next Beijing EMSAN Day in October.

The good thing about the structure draft being circulated, though, is that's it's concerned with the 'what' (the musicological metadata) rather than the 'how' (how will it be represented and accessed).

Best,

Marc