[Chacmool-l] AGM, Elections, Scavenger Hunt

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Mar 27 12:07:32 MDT 2016

Chacmool Members,

A reminder that tomorrow is our AGM at 10 am in room 702. If you would like
to hear how our year went and have an interest in running for an executive
position for next year then we recommend you attend. If you cannot attend
you should follow up with one of our current executives.

Following the AGM, sign up sheets will be put up for anyone wanting to run
for any of the 4 executive positions (President, VP, Social Coordinator,
Treasurer). 3 of our current execs are leaving this academic year and these
positions need to be filled. All 4 positions are available to run for
however. Signup goes from March 28th- April 5th and the elections will be
held from April 6th-8th. *We strongly recommend members run for a position.
In a tough economy, companies and schools value leadership roles and
volunteering. School is not just about grades.*

Our Scavenger Hunt is coming up on April 8th (last Friday of the year). This
is where teams will be sent around campus solving clues and participating in
challenges to be the first to finish. Bragging rights and prizes for the
team in first!
You may sign up as a team of 2-4 outside our office (826) starting tomorrow
and going until April 5th.

Cheers,

Chacmool