[Chacmool-l] Bake Sale

Chacmool chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Tue Mar 29 13:55:46 MDT 2016

Chacmool Members,

The Planning Committee for the 49th Annual Chacmool Archaeology Conference
is holding its first bake sale on Tuesday, April 5th in order to raise funds
for the conference. We are kindly asking for donations of baked goods from
faculty, staff, and students. Donating baked goods will earn you two
volunteer hours towards the conference (and as we all know, you only need
eight hours to get free registration), and you can earn up to a maximum of
four hours for multiple donations. We are also looking for volunteers to
work at the table between 9:00am-5:00pm on the day of (these hours will also
go towards your registration for the conference). If you would like to
donate or volunteer, please contact  <mailto:tdewald at ucalgary.ca>
tdewald at ucalgary.ca. All donations can be brought to the bake sale table on
April 5th, which will be in Science B (on the way to Mac Hall).

Sincerely,

The Chacmool Committee