[Chacmool-l] This Week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Oct 26 14:10:35 MDT 2014

Hey All,

This week is shaping up to be a good one. Here's whats going on.

1.Trick or Eat with DSC
2.Swag and Conference Proceedings Sale

Also just a quick reminder that volunteer positions are filling up fast so
if you are interested now is the time to stop by the Chacmool office and
sign up. For those of you already signed up you should have received an
email about training. If you have not then reply to this email and we will
forward that info to you.

FYI we have not received a poster for this week's Anarky talk but as soon
as we do will will send it out to you.

1. Trick or Eat with DSC

Our department's Development Students for Change club is going trick or
eating this halloween and invited our members to come along. Check it out.

*Trick or Eat 2014*It's that time of year! Did you know that 1.7 million
Canadian households experience food insecurity? That means that 4
million individuals, including 1.15 million children do not have access to
adequate, nutritious and affordable food. To help address this, We'll be
participating in Trick or Eat - where we'll be collecting food around
campus for the local food bank and Meal Exchange, a national youth-led
charity that works with students to alleviate hunger and achieve food
security. Join Development Students for Change and make a difference!