[Chacmool-l] A Very Late Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Tue Oct 21 12:01:09 MDT 2014

So not everyone is perfect,

Here is whats happening this week (and month). Its going to be very busy
and exciting.

1. Anarky Talk
2. Arky T-shirt Day
3.Credit Card for merch
4. Conference Volunteering

1. Anarky Talk

U of C grad student Robert Patalano will be giving tomorrows Anarky
lecture entitled “Evaluating Ancient Climate Signals at Olduvai Gorge,
Tanzania”.

Please note, we will be meeting in a NEW ROOM next week:  ES 859.

For more details, see the poster.

Chacmool is still looking for some kind souls to donate their time to
bring snacks for the last two lectures of this month. You will be fully
reimbursed for any money spent of snacks. The sign up sheet is outside the
Chacmool office (ES826)

2. Arky T-shirt day

October 23rd is this months Arky T-shirt day. If you don't have any arky
swag to wear we are still selling shirts, sweaters and water bottles.

3.Credit Cards

As of this years conference Chacmool will be able to accept credit cards
for publications and swag. How exciting!

4. Conference Volunteering

The sign up sheet for conference volunteering has been posted outside the
Chacmool Office (ES826) Spots are filling up Quickly!