[Chacmool-l] Wednesday Speaker

Chacmool Archaeology Association Chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Tue Jan 22 14:07:30 MST 2013

Hi all,

Please see attached for this Wednesday's Speaker (tomorrow).

We also want to let you know we are looking for volunteers to supply
snacks for this very worthwhile event that happens almost every Wednesday
at Noon. So if you volunteer to bring snacks you get
1. Bring in your receipts for the snack and Chacmool will pay for it
2. You now get TWO volunteer hours towards your co-curricular activities
3. Your name will be added to a draw at the end of the semester for a
Den/Black Lounge gift certificate and a Chacmool t-shirt.  Your name will
be entered each time you bring in a snack.

That's all for now,
Have a great week!