[acc-cca-l] Call for research participants

Dunja Nešovic dunja.nesovic at concordia.ca
Tue Jul 9 10:39:45 MDT 2024

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear colleagues,

A team of researchers at Concordia University is studying how TikTok is shaping dialogue among older and younger LGBTQ+ people. Currently, we are looking for interview participants who meet the following criteria:

a)     Use TikTok, especially if they participate through the app by posting videos or commenting, liking, and sharing content;

b)    Are LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, Two Spirit, pansexual, asexual, non-binary, or another diverse gender or sexual identity)

c)     Are over thirty years old, or see themself as ‘older’ than the large population of young TikTok users (they must be over 18 to participate).

Interviews will take approximately one hour and can be conducted in-person (depending on location), by telephone, or over Zoom. A gift card ($20 CAD or equivalent) will be provided to thank them for their time. To participate, please visit the study website [https://www.digslab.net/elderqueer] and follow the steps to contact the researchers.

Below, I am attaching a poster containing all the necessary information, so please feel free to share the call with your networks. Many thanks!

All the best,
Dunja Nešović
DIGS Lab Coordinator
PhD Student, Concordia University

[cid:b8b8ed19-5a07-429e-97a0-cd7860876aeb]