[acc-cca-l] Tonight! Archives in Action: Collectivities and Kinships public plenary

Mariane Bourcheix-Laporte mariane_bourcheix-laporte at sfu.ca
Wed Jul 10 11:00:36 MDT 2024

[△EXTERNAL]

Apologies for sharing this last minute. If you are in Toronto and interested in audiovisual archives and policy, please consider attending the Archives in Action: Collectivities and Kinships public plenary.

Archives in Action Public Plenary
July 10, 6 pm – 8:30 pm
Innis Town Hall, Innis College, 2 Sussex Ave, Toronto, ON M5S 1J5

6 - 7 pm: Lobby Reception. Catering provided by Levant Pizza

7 - 8:30pm:  Public plenary

This is a free and public event, however we do ask interested attendees to
please register here Eventbrite Registration link<https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/archives-inen-action-collectivities-and-kinships-tickets-942047217587?aff=oddtdtcreator>.

Details attached.

Mariane Bourcheix-Laporte (she/her)
PhD Candidate and Instructor
School of Communication, Simon Fraser University
mbourche at sfu.ca

I respectfully acknowledge the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish), səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), q̓íc̓əy̓ (Katzie), kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem), Qayqayt, Kwantlen, Semiahmoo and Tsawwassen peoples on whose traditional territories our three campuses reside.