[acc-cca-l] Two upcoming CCA-RISN Talks in May

Sibo Chen sibo.chen at torontomu.ca
Wed May 1 11:40:17 MDT 2024

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the CCA Racialized and Indigenous Scholars Network, it's my great pleasure to announce two upcoming online talks, featuring Dr. Sarah Christina Ganzon (SFU) and Dr. Samar Sabie (UofT, Mississauga). Please find the event details and registration links (the Zoom link will be sent to attendees on the day of the event) below.

We would appreciate it if you shared the events with your colleagues and graduate students.

Best regards
Sibo, on behalf of CCA-RISN

--- Registration Links ---
CCA-RISN Talk (1): Dr. Sarah Christina Ganzon
When: May 15, 2024 06:00-7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://torontomu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_jRZCSRhzRICh3KngpRMtVw

CCA-RISN Talk (2): Dr. Samar Sabie
When: May 21, 2024 06:00-7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://torontomu.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_IEn5YaiRQL6frS3RgM-9jA