[acc-cca-l] COMS Graduate Degrees at Carleton!

Rena Bivens RenaBivens at cunet.carleton.ca
Wed Nov 8 06:44:36 MST 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi Everyone,

It’s that time of year when we get to hear about all the interesting graduate programs across Canada. I’m chiming in to encourage students to apply to Communication Studies at Carleton University for an MA or PhD. If you are a potential applicant, this is for you. If you are a faculty member, please consider telling some of your students about us!

We work hard to create a collegial and supportive environment for our graduate students (and our faculty!). Join us and you’ll find yourself getting to know 22 full-time faculty members who teach and research in a wide variety of interdisciplinary areas, including activism, climate change, pandemic culture, comic books, sound studies, algorithmic culture, gender and sexuality, art history, disability studies, race and colonialism, media philosophy, big data and smart cities.

Are you also obsessed with media and communication? Good! We can’t wait to talk to you about your ideas and help you think about those burning questions. Our graduate student mentors are standing by, ready to help you with your application. All you have to do is reach out to me (rena.bivens at carleton.ca).

https://www.cucoms.ca/graduatestudies

Thanks for your time!

Rena

--