[acc-cca-l] Invitation to Share Information about Fall 2024 Admissions for Joint Graduate Program in Communication and Culture at TMU

Miranda Campbell miranda.campbell at torontomu.ca
Wed Oct 25 12:34:02 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear CCA Colleagues,

I'm reaching out to request your assistance in spreading the word about Fall 2024 admissions for the Joint Graduate Program in Communication and Culture at Toronto Metropolitan University. (https://www.torontomu.ca/comcult/)

Many of our exceptional students have been referred to us by faculty members like yourself.

If you know students passionate about communication and culture, we appreciate your efforts in passing along this invitation and encouraging their application.

We invite you to share the following information with your senior undergraduate students and graduating Master’s students who have an interest in communication and culture.

Launched in 1999, the joint graduate program in Communication and Culture is a unique partnership between Toronto Metropolitan University and York University. Our students have access to the faculty and scholarly resources of both universities.

We invite your students to join us for an admissions information session:

In-person Admissions Info Session