[acc-cca-l] Mailing List Research Call-out

Shadea Nance ShadeaNance at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Aug 3 13:51:03 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi,

Below is the email call-out I would like to have sent to the mailing list.

Thanks,
Shadea Nance

Email call-out:

Hi,

My name is Shadea Nance and I am a communications and media studies graduate student from Carleton University. My research supervisor (Dr. Siobhan Angus) and I are completing a study on diversity and representations in Nintendo Wii and Switch games. We are currently seeking players of these games and/or people who have played them in the past to complete a short survey and potentially participate in an interview held over Zoom. Interview participants will receive a $10 Starbucks gift card.

Link to survey:https://carletonu.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8B2yfqpMzrAOLD8

If you have further questions, do not hesitate to reach out at shadeanance at cmail.carleton.ca<mailto:shadeanance at cmail.carleton.ca>.

This research has been cleared by Carleton University Research Ethics Board CUREB-A Clearance #119806.

Your participation is appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Shadea Nance

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when opening external links or attachments.

Please visit https://carleton.ca/its/help-centre/report-phishing/ for information on reporting phishing messages.

When in doubt, the ITS Service Desk can provide assistance. https://carleton.ca/its/chat

-----End of Disclaimer-----