[acc-cca-l] Call For Papers - Conference

Muscat, Savanna smuscat at mun.ca
Tue Jul 18 09:08:37 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello,

I am reaching out on behalf of Dr. Nancy Pedri from Memorial University of Newfoundland. She is hosting a conference in October titled "Aesthetics of Contamination", and she would like to post a call for papers on your site. I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,
Savanna Muscat, MMus [they/them]
Head Secretary, Department of English
Memorial University of Newfoundland
Arts & Administration Building, A3026
Tel: 709-864-8742

We acknowledge that the lands on which Memorial University’s campuses are situated are in the traditional territories of diverse Indigenous groups, and we acknowledge with respect the diverse histories and cultures of the Beothuk, Mi’kmaq, Innu, and Inuit of this province.