[acc-cca-l] tenure-track posting in Communication Studies at University of New Brunswick, Saint John

June M. Madeley jmadeley at unb.ca
Fri Dec 9 07:50:50 MST 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

The Communication Studies Program at University of New Brunswick, Saint John is currently accepting applications for a tenure-track appointment to begin July 1, 2023.  The focus area is socal media studies with Cultural Studies and Health (wellness, sport, recreation) an asset.   Review of applications will begin January 20, 2023 and continue until the position is filled. See posting here
https://www.unb.ca/hr/careers/posting/academic.php?id=2737
UNB Academic Position Posting #22-21<https://www.unb.ca/hr/careers/posting/academic.php?id=2737>
Department of Social Sciences: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Communication Studies Academic Employment Opportunity #22-21. UNB Saint John. Closing Date: Review of applications will commence on January 20, 2023 and will continue until the position is filled.
www.unb.ca

Please share this posting to places where suitable candidates may see it.

Thank you,

June M. Madeley (she/her)
Chair, Department of Social Science, UNB Saint John
Associate Professor, Communication Studies Program
Program Advisor for Majors, Double Majors & Minors in COMS
T 506 648-5521   O HH 216

[University of New Brunswick]

UNB campuses are open with strict adherence to New Brunswick Public Health requirements. Our priority continues to be providing high quality education while ensuring the health and safety of our community.

I recognize and respectfully acknowledge that all UNB campus interactions take place on unsurrendered and unceded traditional lands of the Wolastoqiyik.