[acc-cca-l] Global Media & Internet Concentration Project - Conference media ready to share!

Guy Hoskins ghoskins at ryerson.ca
Tue Oct 18 09:19:30 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

In August the Global Media & Internet Concentration Project <https://gmicp.org/> enjoyed a highly successful first conference in which we convened our researchers from around the world to present their preliminary findings and to discuss ongoing developments in the media and communication industries.

We are very pleased to now share the output from the event in the form of videos of all the panels, keynotes and plenaries, as well as a selection of photos, on our website<https://gmicp.org/summer-conference-2022-recap/>.  Videos are also available on our YouTube channel here<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzoc_HBVmRKMngs1z3CksYQ/videos>.

Please take the opportunity to watch any presentations of interest and share the material in your networks.

Thanks and kind regards,

Guy

Dr. Guy Hoskins
Post-doctoral researcher & Project Manager -
Global Media & Internet Concentration Project<https://gmicp.org/>
Course Instructor - Toronto Metropolitan University<https://www.ryerson.ca/next-chapter/>
Ghoskins at ryerson.ca<mailto:Ghoskins at ryerson.ca>
@walmartyr