[acc-cca-l] GMICP - Summer conference (18-19/08) - Draft program

Guy Hoskins ghoskins at ryerson.ca
Thu Aug 4 15:02:03 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

We are very pleased to share the preliminary program of events for the Global Media & Internet Concentration Project's<https://gmicp.org/> inaugural conference!

We have convened our global community of researchers to share research in progress and discuss industry and regulatory developments in communications markets across the world.

As well as the attached version, you can access the program on our website here<https://gmicp.org/summer-conference-2022/>.

Please share with colleagues and within your professional networks.

This hybrid conference will take place August 18-19, 9am-5pm, at the Carleton Dominion Chalmers Centre in downtown Ottawa. Please note that limited in-person registration spots are still available, as well as virtual participation via our Eventbrite page<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/digital-communications-media-markets-power-policy-global-perspectives-registration-32971637956>.

A final program and Zoom link will be sent to all registered participants at the start of the conference week.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Kind regards and many thanks,

Guy

Dr. Guy Hoskins
Post-doctoral researcher & Project Manager -
Global Media & Internet Concentration Project<https://gmicp.org/>
Course Instructor - Toronto Metropolitan University<https://www.ryerson.ca/next-chapter/>
Ghoskins at ryerson.ca<mailto:Ghoskins at ryerson.ca>
@walmartyr