[acc-cca-l] 4S Open Panel: Power After AI: Governmentality in the Age of Intelligent Machines

Fenwick Mckelvey fenwick.mckelvey at concordia.ca
Tue Mar 15 15:21:18 MDT 2022

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear Colleagues,
 We would like to invite you to submit an abstract to our 4S open panel entitled Power After AI: Governmentality in the Age of Intelligent Machines.  We are particularly looking for conference papers that critically address the historical and epistemic perspectives on AI, ethnographic and practice-based research and, speculative or experimental engagements to reconfigure and rethink AI both in the global South and North. We strongly encourage colleagues from the global South to send an abstract. Kindly note that you have until April 14, 2022 to submit an abstract through the 4S website. Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions.

The 4S conference will be held in Cholula (Mexico) from 7-10 December 2022. To read the full panel description please visit:
https://www.4sonline.org/95-power-after-ai-governmentality-in-the-age-of-intelligent-machines/

Best,
Fenwick, Jonathan and Sophie