[acc-cca-l] Carleton University CGC Conference: Transitioning - REGISTER NOW!

Maddy Warlow MaddyWarlow at cmail.carleton.ca
Thu Mar 18 10:14:13 MDT 2021

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear All,

On behalf of the Communication Graduate Caucus at Carleton University, we are excited to announce the official program for our 16th Annual CGC Conference: Transitioning happening this Monday March 22nd and Tuesday March 23rd.

Please view the program at this link, by clicking “CONFERENCE PROGRAM” at the top of the page: https://cgccarleton.ca/cgc-conference/.

We are looking forward to an amazing virtual event, with presenters from universities across Canada. In addition, we will be joined by the wonderful Paul Taylor of FoodShare Toronto, and Dr. David Nieborg of the University of Toronto for two important keynote sessions perfectly tied to our exploration of transitioning.

You can register for the event here: https://forms.gle/oK1BKvSLeHiTymFx6. This ensures you are kept up to date on all important announcements and events.

We cannot wait to “see” you there,

Blue Dong, Britt Greening, Holly Tyson & Maddy Warlow
2020-2021 CGC Conference Co-Chairs, Carleton University
cgctransitioningconference2021 at gmail.com<mailto:cgctransitioningconference2021 at gmail.com>
https://cgccarleton.ca/cgc-conference/
This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when clicking on external links or attachments. If in doubt, please forward suspicious emails to phishing at carleton.ca.

-----End of Disclaimer-----