[acc-cca-l] Webinar-October 7, 1-2 pm MST-Gendered Experiences of Discrimination and Microaggression in the Recording Studio

A. Elafros athenaelafros at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:07:26 MDT 2020

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear colleagues,

On Wednesday, October 7, 2020 from 1-2 pm MST we will be presenting
our findings from an international online survey (n=387) of recording
engineers, producers, and studio assistants' experiences of
discrimination and microaggressions within the recording studio. In
this session we discuss how both our quantitative and qualitative
findings highlight significant and systemic gender inequalities within
the recording field. This research was conducted in partnership with
the Audio Engineering Society and through the support of The Social
Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) and Community of
Research Excellence Development Opportunities (CREDO).

Here is the link for the webinar. We realize time is precious and
folks are tired. Thanks in advance if you are able to attend.

https://www.uleth.ca/liberal-education/women-scholars-speaker-series

Best,
Athena