[acc-cca-l] [Apologies for multiple postings] CFP: Human Machine Communication Special Issue: Diffusion of Human-Machine Communication During and After the COVID-19 Pandemic

Ahmed, Rukhsana rahmed4 at albany.edu
Sun Sep 6 18:45:12 MDT 2020

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear colleagues,
I am sorry for the inconvenience caused – there was an e-mail glitch (not sure why I was receiving a response that my email address could not be verified -- could be that I was trying to send it from the States!). And, thanks to the colleague who kindly alerted me to this mishap. I promise, this is the last email for tonight!
With many apologies,
Rukhsana

====================
Rukhsana Ahmed, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Chair
Department of Communication<https://www.albany.edu/communication/r_ahmed.php>, Social Science 351
Research Associate, Center for the Elimination of Minority Health Disparities<https://www.albany.edu/cemhd/index.php>
University at Albany, State University of New York<https://www.albany.edu/>
1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222
T: (518) 442-4887 | F: (518) 442-3884 | E: rahmed4 at albany.edu<mailto:rahmed4 at albany.edu>
Chief Editor, Health Communication<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/communication/sections/health-communication#about> (specialty section of Frontiers in Communication<https://www.frontiersin.org/journals/communication>)
Faculty Affiliate, Institute for Science, Society and Policy <https://issp.uottawa.ca/en/about-the-institute>
Research Associate, Scholarly Communications Lab<https://www.scholcommlab.ca/>
Facemask Challenge - A COVID-19 Educational Campaign <https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fmed.2020.00486/full>