[Emsan-l] EMSAN meeting in Beijing: update

Battier Marc marc.battier at paris-sorbonne.fr
Sun Sep 27 06:38:17 MDT 2009

Dear Friends,

The CEMC-EMSAN Colloquium Day is taking shape. The day will be
divided as follows: 1) paper presentations, 20 minutes each. There
are already eight presenters (Canada, China, France, Japan, Taiwan);
An important panel session will follow, with additional participants
(including Malaysia). We are still waiting for participants
(especially from countries and regions not represented).

It is during the panel discussion that the specifics of the
publication projects will be discussed. In particular, we'll need to
organize the structure for each country and region (who does what)
for the book published by EMF Media (New York), and publications in
other languages. We will also need to talk about the Contemporary
Music Review issue, its contents and who will write articles. A more
detailed agenda for this panel discussion will be sent later.

Finally, the question raised by Ken Fields about the emsan.org domain
(which has already been secured) needs to be addressed.

Best regards,

Marc Battier

To subscribe/unsuscribe to emsan-l
http://mailman.ucalgary.ca/mailman/listinfo/emsan-l