[Emsan-l] CEMC-EMSAN Day, Octobre 28, Beijing

Battier Marc marc.battier at paris-sorbonne.fr
Mon Sep 21 12:07:57 MDT 2009

Dear Friends,

The CEMC-EMSAN Day colloquium is around the corner: the old clock on
the wall tells me it's time to give an update.

Since the first call, talks have been held with Contemporary Music
Review (UK) and they are interested in an EMSAN issue, which will be
in addition to the book we have envisioned. However, lectures during
the meeting can either be on the topic of future plublications
("Projects of Publications on Electroacoustic Music in Asia") or on
the wider topic of "Visions of the Future of Electroacoustic Music in
Asia".

If you intend to present a paper, it is also time to send an abstract
in English. I believe there will be a translation of the abstracts in
Chinese, so if you can submit your abstract in both languages, that's
even better.

As was the case last year, the CEMC-EMSAN Day will take place on
Octobre 28 during the exciting Musicacoustica festival, with its
concerts, Master classes, and festive atmosphere.

During the CEMC-EMSAN Day, a number of announcements will be made:
they will find their way on the emsan-l list afterwards, of course.

The EMSAN/CEMC Day colloquium will take place during the
Musicacoustica Festival week (26-30 Octobre 2009), Central
Conservatory, Beijing, China.

Participation is free. To present a paper, please send a title and a
short abstract to:
marc.battier at paris-sorbonne.fr (in English)

For information on the Musicacoustica Festival, please write to:
mungozhangruibo at gmail.com
or
xinyuan_yuanyuan at yahoo.com.cn

We are looking forward to seeing you in Beijing for the Festival and
the EMSAN/CEMC Day colloquium.

ZHANG Xiao-fu and Marc BATTIER

Links:
http://www.musicacoustica.cn/