[Chacmool-l] Welcome Back

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Jan 18 20:22:50 MST 2015

Hi All,

We hope you had the best break and are rested up for another semester.
Your Chacmool execs have been working hard planning some very exciting
events so watch for updates!

Just a little change happing here, going forward the weekly emails  will
be sent out every Wednesday.

This Semester's Anarchy talk schedule is attached to this email. Of course
we will conitue to remind you weekly. If you are interested in donating
snacks for the talks a sign-up sheet will be posted on the bulletin board
outside our office in ES 826.

Lastly, we have attached a really great job oppertunity in B.C. Check it out!

-Chacmool