[Chacmool-l] Fall Meet and Greet!!

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Mon Sep 22 12:48:40 MDT 2014

Hi All!!!

We at Chacmool hope you've had a fantastic first two weeks of school! Your
execs have been busily planning this years very exciting events!!  The
purpose of this email is to let everyone know to expect a newsletter from
us every sunday! The newsletter will have all sorts of fun information on
all things archaeology, as well as, Chacmool's monthly events! Speaking of
Chacmool events, this Friday (the 26th) is our annual  Fall Meet and
Greet!! There will be tons of free food and alcohol as cheap as AGLC will
allow it to be! Come party with us from 5-9 pm in ES 859! If you are new
to our department, have no fear we are a friendly group and love making
new friends!!

Have a great week and see you friday!!!

-Chacmool