[Chacmool-l] This Week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Sun Nov 23 21:50:19 MST 2014

Hey all,

This week's newsletter is short and sweet

This week's AnArky talk will take place in ES 702. In this new room,
Margie Patton and Shawn Morton willenlighten us all about the results of
the first season of the Cluny Public
Archaeology Program. For those members of our department who are not
familiar with
the Cluny site, this is an ANARKY Talk that you cannot miss! This important
historical landmark in Alberta has been studied by UofC archaeologists
since the
1960s and is the current location of the annual UofC archaeological
fieldschool, as
well as our public archaeological program!

PS. The call for the next Chacmool Conference is being put out again due
to unforeseen circumstances. More details to follow.

-Chacmool