[Chacmool-l] This Week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 24 12:46:44 MDT 2014

Hey Chacmoolians!

This week is going to be busy but exciting!! Don't forget to sign your
team up for the scavenger hunt this Friday! The sign up sheet is right
outside our office!

1.Arky Beyond Academy Lecture
2.Noon Hour Lecture
3.Photography Workshop
4.Mapping Workshop

1.Arky Beyond Academy Lecture
This month's lecture will take place this thursday in ES 162 from 4pm till
5:30pm. The lecture is titled " My Longterm Relationship with the Rossdale
Site" and will be given by Nancy  Saxberg an senior Archaeologist with
AMEC.

2.Noon Hour Lecture
This week's lecture is titled FlOp-48: A Significant Multi Component Site
in Alberta;s Parkland. A Multi-Proponant Approach to Pre Contact
Mitigation and will be given by Andrea Degagne and Dale Boland. It will
take place at the usual time in the usually room with snacks and coffee!
We are still looking for people to bring snacks for the rest of this
semesters lectures!

3.Photography Workshop
Tomorrow starting at 5pm Grad student Mike Moloney will be doing a
photography workshop in ES 859! It's not too late to sign up! The sign up
sheet is right outside our office.

4.Mapping Workshop
This Saturday Shaun Morton will be doing a mapping workshop starting at
12pm in ES 859!
 The sign up sheet is outside our office!

Have a fabulous week!
-Chacmool