[Chacmool-l] This Week's Newsletter

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Mon Mar 3 10:36:18 MST 2014

Hey All,

There is lot's going on this week! I have attached info about a grant
writing workshop in Edmonton, definitely check it out if you have any
plans at all of entering grad school!

1.Noon Hour Lecture
2.Endnote workshop
3.T-Shirt Day
4.General Meeting
5.Bodo Summer Employment

1.Noon Hour Lecture

This week's noon hour lecture will be given by  Lisa Hughes of The
Department of  Greek and Roman Studies. Her lecture is titled " Dionysus
and Performance in Pompei's Casa Degli Amorini Dorati! Check out the
attached poster! We are still looking for people to provide snacks for the
rest of this semester! Chacmool will reimburse you for your costs!

2. Endnote Workshop

This is just a friendly reminder that Adam Benfer will be hosting a
workshop on how to use endnote and other citation resources this Tuesday
at 11am in ES859. It will make your life a whole lot easier! Don't forget
to bring a laptop to maximize your experience!

3. T-Shirt Day

Don't forget that next Tuesday is Arky T-shirt day! create awareness for
archaeology! If you don't have a t-shirt drop by the Chacmool office to
purchase one!

4. General Meeting

Chacmool's general meeting is this friday at 3pm in ES859. If you are
interested in running for a position this meeting is a must! we will be
also discussing our constitution and reviewing our year!

4.Bodo Student position

Bodo Archaeological Site and Center will be hiring two student positions
this summer. Check out the requirements attached to this email!

have a great week Chacmoolians!