[Chacmool-l] Chacmool Conference Volunteer Opportunity

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Tue Oct 15 14:12:08 MDT 2013

Hey Chacmoolians!

As most of you know the 46th annual Chacmool conference is coming up! We
are now looking for volunteers! Volunteering gets you hours towards your
co-curricular record and looks great on a resume!  If you volunteer for
eight hours or more you gain entrance into the entire conference! If eight
hours is just too long for you you can volunteer for five hours and gain
entrance for one day! heres the positions we're looking to fill;

-Registration:Check attendees into the conference, handout packages,sell
conference and banquet tickets on  Wednesday night
-Floaters: Do odds and ends during the conference, All days of the conference
-Airport greeters: Pick up people flying in, basically for all through the
conference since people will be flying in at all different times.
-Session attendants: assist in setting up presentations, open and close
rooms and make sure attendees have proof of purchase  of conference
ticket. All days of the conference
-Clean up Crew  after Friday night reception-friday night

If you are interested email Chacmool or stop by our office in ES826 and
talk to Brooke. We need you to give us you top three choices, your cell
number and your availability. Information about training sessions will be
sent out to those who volunteer.

Thanks guys!
Chacmool