[Chacmool-l] Archaeology-Anthropology Merger

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Thu Oct 3 15:08:59 MDT 2013

Hey Chacmoolians,

We have a huge favour to ask of all the undergrad Chacmoolians. We are
sure many of you have heard about the Archaeology- Anthropology merger. We
know many of you have very negative feelings about it  but negativity does
not get us anywhere. What we need from you now is to answer two quick
questions for us and  email your answers back to us. Your responses will
remain anonymous. Your answers will be presented at a meeting this friday.

              1. What are your concerns regarding the merger?
              2. What about the merger are you excited for?

Thanks Guys!
Chacmool