[Chacmool-l] Wine & Cheese

Chacmool Archaeology Association Chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Fri Sep 23 23:25:14 MDT 2011

Hello Chacmoolians,

This coming Friday (September 30) will be host to our annual Chacmool Wine
& Cheese Party in ES 859 (8th floor of the Earth Sciences building) from
5-8 PM. We will supply a variety of wines, cheeses, and other assorted
snacks in a more relaxed setting, allowing everyone to move around and
meet the professors, grad students, and undergraduates, old and new. This
is a great opportunity to get to know people in the department, and start
to get a feel for where your own archaeological career might take you.

The snacks will be free, and the first glass of wine for Chacmool members
is on us. Doors open at 5, and we hope to see you all there!

~Chacmool Archaeology Society