[Chacmool-l] Welcome Back!

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Tue Sep 7 12:07:17 MDT 2010

Hello Chacmool members,

The fall semester has officially started and we'll be getting back into
the swing of things in the coming weeks.

We are starting office hours this week and will be available from 12-2 MWF
in ES 826. If you need to book another time to visit us, send an email our
way. We'll be selling memberships during office hours, $10 for Chacmool
and $20 for the joint membership with the ASA. For students currently at
the University of Calgary, your Chacmool membership entitles you to an SU
Clubs Card which gets you some discounts including 15% off at the Den on
Tuesdays after 5 pm.

If you have any events that you would like Chacmool to pass along to its
members, please let us know. We'll continue to update members on upcoming
events in the next few weeks.

Any questions about the Chacmool conference happening in November can be
directed to the conference email: chacmool2010 at gmail.com

Lauren Jezowski
President
Chacmool

***If you no longer wish to receive emails from Chacmool, respond to this
email with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.***