[Chacmool-l] Movie night

Chacmool Archaeology Association chacmool at ucalgary.ca
Mon Jan 25 19:11:13 MST 2010

Chacmool,

The club has decided to host a movie night next Friday, February 5. We
will start by meeting at the Den around 4:00 for some socializing then
around 5-5:30 move up to the department to watch the movie. The movie is:

Corn and the origins of settled life in Mesoamerica

Popcorn will be provided and I hope to make this a regular event so will
take suggestions for the next movie during movie night. I hope to see
people coming out to the Den and staying for the movie.

Thanks
William Swan