[Alta-Logic] World Logic Day in AB and BC (update)

Gillman Payette ggpayett at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jan 12 17:38:37 MST 2023

Hello everyone,

My apologies if you get this message multiple times. Or if you are just seeing it for the first time (my email list has been growing as I am thinking of people who may want to attend).

There is now a (close to) final schedule posted on the WLD in AB and BC website<https://sites.google.com/view/world-logic-day-alberta/abstracts?authuser=0>. If you have not already done so, please register on the website. I will be sending an email with the Zoom invite Friday night, and again Saturday morning.

I will see you there Saturday!

Gillman Payette
Adjunct Assistant Professor and
Sessional Instructor