[Alta-Logic] World Logic Day Jan 14th in Alberta and British Columbia

Gillman Payette ggpayett at ucalgary.ca
Wed Jan 4 13:09:53 MST 2023

Sorry for cross posting.

Hello,

We are now 10 days out from world logic day on January 14th. If you would like to attend the zoom meeting, please visit https://sites.google.com/view/world-logic-day-alberta/home?authuser=0 and register.

Usually, this is a local affair, but I am using the opportunity of WLD to include some talks in honour of Peter Schotch who died on Dec 22nd, so I am letting people know about the meeting from further afield.

If you would like to give a half-hour logic talk of some kind for Peter or otherwise, there is plenty of space still available. Or if you would just like to share some reminiscences about Peter, please email me ggpayett at ucalgary.ca.

Feel free to send this to whomever you would like.

Happy new year and warm regards,

Gillman Payette
Adjunct Assistant Professor and
Sessional Instructor