[Alta-Logic] No Peripatetic Seminar this Friday

Kristine Bauer bauerk at ucalgary.ca
Thu May 27 22:04:17 MDT 2021

Hi all,

Perhaps it is also worth mentioning that during the week June 14-18, there is a BIRS workshop called Tangent Categories and their Applications, online.  If anyone would like to attend this workshop but has not received an invitation, please just let me or Robin know and we’ll make sure to send you and invite.

Thanks!
Kristine