[Alta-Logic] No Peripatetic Seminar this Friday

Sacha Ikonicoff sacha.ikonicoff at ucalgary.ca
Thu May 27 16:37:15 MDT 2021

Dear all,

There will be no Peripatetic seminar this Friday, but I wanted to tell you that the schedule is slowly filling up. Here is the current tentative schedule:

  *   Joost Nuiten, scheduled to speak on the 25th of June,
  *   Pedro Tamarov, scheduled to speak on the 2nd of July,
  *   Steve Rayan, scheduled to speak on the 24th of September,
  *   Christine Vespa, scheduled to speak on the 1st of October,
  *   Marcelo Aguiar, scheduled to speak on the 15th of October,
  *   Ioannis Dokas, scheduled to speak somewhere in September/October.

I am searching for local speakers to complete this schedule, especially for the two coming weeks and from the beginning of September. It seems like the seminar will take a summer break between the 2nd of July and the beginning of September. I will keep everyone updated in due time!

Kind regards,

Sacha Ikonicoff

PIMS/CNRS Postdoctoral associate
University of Calgary