[Alta-Logic] Letter to the ASL

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 26 15:46:01 MDT 2020

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear each,

As you know, the Supergroup organized /24 Hours of Inclusive Logic/ on
June 10, lead by Shay and others.  (You all should have received a copy
of Teresa’s summary of what happened during the event. In case you
missed it, you can find it here:
https://sites.google.com/site/teresakouri/shutdownlogic.)

One of the actions coming out of the 24-hours continuous sessions was a
letter to the ASL, suggesting ways in which the Association may
contribute to more inclusiveness in our discipline.  The letter was
drafted during the session, and polished thereafter, by many
contributors.  We will send the letter on Monday to the Council and the
President of the ASL.

You can find and, if you want, sign the letter here:

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTBg8XiHzq4ZSKYS2q06HZehTo57iORRKFitzv26IXrZW9GRuMDYpqVslKx2m7vrQkTBjdvrI93MxDe/pub

Signing works by just clicking on the link at the bottom of the document
(thanks to some magic that Richard knows how to wield).  The document is
updated automatically (every five minutes; so you might have to wait
that long until you see your name appear at the bottom).  We will leave
the possibility to sign the letter open after Monday, for those who may
discover this email only after but still want to add their name for support.

Best wishes,
Marcus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/logic-supergroup/9EAB2FAA-0E1E-42B9-8F8B-1E1355202BD8%40gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/logic-supergroup/9EAB2FAA-0E1E-42B9-8F8B-1E1355202BD8%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.