[Alta-Logic] Peripatetic Seminar

Benjamin MacAdam benjamin.macadam at ucalgary.ca
Thu Jun 18 11:55:05 MDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

There will be a peripatetic seminar this week - I set this up as a recurring room/meeting, so it will be the same URL each from now on, you can just add this invitation to your calendar if you like.

Speaker: Geoff Cruttwell
Time: 13:00 Calgary time,
Title: The dual fibration, part two: partial case

Abstract: Last week we reviewed how to construct the dual fibration to a given fibration, and saw that this construction gives some interesting examples.  In this second part we'll see how to work with this idea in the setting of restriction categories.  We'll begin by defining and working with latent fibrations (a version of the fibration notion for restriction categories), then show that certain kinds of latent fibrations have a dual.

This is joint work with Robin Cockett, Jonathan Gallagher, and Dorette Pronk.

Peripatetic Seminar
Scheduled: Jun 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Location: https://ucalgary.zoom.us/j/93373993423
Benjamin MacAdam is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Peripatetic Seminar
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ucalgary.zoom.us/j/93373993423

Meeting ID: 933 7399 3423
Password: 248135
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,93373993423#,,,,0#,,248135# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,93373993423#,,,,0#,,248135# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)