[Alta-Logic] Logic Supergroup statement on Black Lives Matter

Richard Zach rzach at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jun 12 17:45:25 MDT 2020

 From Marcus Rossberg:

Hi each,

One of the outcomes of the 24 hours on Inclusive Logic that just
happened—organized by Shay and others for Logic Supergroup and the
attended by dozens of its members—was the formulation of a statement
from the Supergroup on Black Lives Matter.  The statement went through
much discussion and many drafts during the 24 hours. Here is it (in a
slightly tidied up version):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vPgSAlOIMFoAwr7G_njCPGqY92mL92vi_MLoPQsPVtk/edit?usp=sharing

We would like to put this on the Supergroup websites soon. We would like
to invite discussion and ask for approval of the statement. Please
insert any comments you may have on the google document linked above by

*Tuesday, June 16, 12:00 noon EDT*
*
*
Thanks to everyone who worked on this and everyone who participated in
the event and the great discussions we had.

Cheers,
Marcus

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/logic-supergroup/225F1586-81D5-49C7-A4F2-DC5EB1409FBB%40gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/logic-supergroup/225F1586-81D5-49C7-A4F2-DC5EB1409FBB%40gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.