[Alta-Logic] Computer Science Invited Speaker - Pavel Hrubes November 23rd, 2009 at 12pm in ICT 616

Robin Cockett robin at ucalgary.ca
Thu Nov 12 14:56:33 MST 2009

Pavel Hrubes is visiting the university for Monday/Tuesday 23/24 November.
We will be going to lunch with him after his talk if you wish to join us
please do!

                    Invited Speaker

***
     "Non-Commutative Arithmetic Circuits and the Sum of
                      Squares Problem"
**
                       presented by

                       Pavel Hrubes

**/                       Hosted by Theory Group

/*