[acc-cca-l] Info sessions on King's MJ and BJ programs

Fred Vallance-Jones fvjones at ukings.ca
Thu Jan 4 20:00:57 MST 2024

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello all,

The University of King's College is hosting two webinars on our advanced journalism programs, for which applications are now open. See below for the details.

Fred VJ

Sign up now for University of King’s College webinars on advanced journalism programs

Are you wondering what to do with your existing undergraduate degree? Interested in journalism career or another career that needs advanced research, writing and production skills? You’re invited to join King’s this month for one-hour webinars about our advanced journalism programs<https://ukings.ca/area-of-study/journalism/>:

One-Year Bachelor of Journalism webinar – January 10 at 7 p.m. AST<https://ukings.ca/events/one-year-bachelor-of-journalism-program-24webinar/>

Master of Journalism webinar – January 17 at 7 p.m. AST<https://ukings.ca/events/master-of-journalism-program-24webinar/>

If you have any questions, please email Yolana at yolana.wassersug at ukings.ca<mailto:yolana.wassersug at ukings.ca>.

Fred Vallance-Jones (he/him)

Associate Professor, Director of Journalism

University of King's College

Halifax, Nova Scotia
902-422-1271 ext 147

King's and Halifax (Kjipuktuk) sit on unceded Mi'kmaw land in Mi’kma’ki.

African Nova Scotians are a distinct people whose histories, legacies and contributions have enriched Mi’kma’ki and Nova Scotia for over 400 years.