[acc-cca-l] 2024 CGC Conference Call for Papers

Jen Siushansian JenSiushansian at cmail.carleton.ca
Tue Dec 12 15:16:03 MST 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Good evening,

I am writing today as a follow-up to my previous message about Carleton University's 19th annual Communication Graduate Caucus student conference scheduled for March 14th-15th 2024. We ask that you please circulate the following message to your graduate students.

The decision has been made to extend the application deadline – to ensure that all interested individuals have ample time to prepare and submit their applications at this busy time of year.

The new deadline for applications is Friday December 29th, 2023 @ 11:59pm.

All applications are to be submitted through this Google Form link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdokxFYK2yL0vsbO3mtDFRFcfqgF0fo8-LwSHpDxTTRbS6phQ/viewform

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/F7ZhLWOxxWnmy0-KfCDPxXb7ySO4LXxGSZUD3jUJ5mbh8qbkQUAquhilthXSdh5tYu7iRTtCKpo=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdokxFYK2yL0vsbO3mtDFRFcfqgF0fo8-LwSHpDxTTRbS6phQ/viewform>
Power & Responsibility<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdokxFYK2yL0vsbO3mtDFRFcfqgF0fo8-LwSHpDxTTRbS6phQ/viewform>
docs.google.com

For those interested in submitting a short paper (1000-word max) based on your submitted abstract for the CGC paper prize, please reach out to the conference committee members for guidelines and further information at: cgc2024conference at outlook.com<mailto:cgc2024conference at outlook.com>

Please feel free to also share this information with other students/faculties who might be interested in participating. We are excited about the possibility of having representation from your university at Carleton University's 2024 CGC Conference.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at the CGC conference email provided above.

Warmest regards,

The 2024 CGC Conference Committee

_

Jennie Siushansian (They/Them)
MA Student / Teaching Assistant
School of Journalism and Communication - Carleton University
I acknowledge the Anishinaabe Algonquin People whose traditional unceded territory is where I work, learn, and live on.