[acc-cca-l] 2024 Data Fluencies Dissertation Grant Competition

Digital Democracies Institute Communications ddi_comms at sfu.ca
Wed Nov 22 12:53:15 MST 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Dear colleagues,

Please see below the call for Data Fluencies dissertation grant applications.
Feel free to share it with your networks!

All the best,

Pranjali Mann

Researcher, Communication Lead | Digital Democracies Institute
School of Communication| Simon Fraser University
| Website<https://digitaldemocracies.org/><https://digitaldemocracies.org/><https://digitaldemocracies.org/> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/SFUDDG/> | <https://twitter.com/sfu_ddg?lang=en> <https://twitter.com/SFU_DDI> Twitter<https://twitter.com/SFU_DDI>
At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded Traditional Coast Salish Lands of the səl̓ilw̓ətaʔɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwikwetlem), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh Úxwumixw (Squamish) and xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam) Nations.