[acc-cca-l] Growth & Upheaval in the Network Media Economy in Canada - 12th Edition released today

Guy Hoskins ghoskins at torontomu.ca
Tue Nov 21 07:32:55 MST 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

(Apologies for cross-posting!)

It is our pleasure to announce the release of the first report in our annual two-part series on the state of the communication, internet and media industries in Canada. This is part of the Global Media and Internet Concentration Project (GMICP) directed by Prof. Winseck, and the full report can be downloaded today from our website at the following link:

https://gmicp.org/growth-and-upheaval-in-the-network-media-economy-in-canada-1984-2022/

The attached press release outlines this year's standout findings, while the graphic below showcases the expanded range of sectors covered in this report.

Professor Winseck can be reached at dwayne.winseck at carleton.ca<mailto:dwayne.winseck at carleton.ca> or 613 769-7587 (mobile).

[unnamed.png]

Dr. Guy Hoskins
Post-doctoral researcher & Project Manager -
Global Media & Internet Concentration Project<https://gmicp.org/>
Ghoskins@<mailto:Ghoskins at ryerson.ca>torontomu.ca<http://torontomu.ca>