[acc-cca-l] Your Help needed

Mrs Monica Tkachenkov. johnkerrneilson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 08:12:22 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

--
Hello Dearest,

I am here to seek your humanitarian assistance "Help" on behalf of my
Daughter Zlata.

My name is Mrs Monica Tkachenkov, my husband and two of my children
were killed by the Russian military who invaded my country Ukraine. I
am presently in the hospital as a result of the injury I sustained
from a bomb that blasted in our home that left my husband and two
children dead. It's still like a nightmare. I'm yet to recover from it.

My husband until his death was one of the senior directors with the
YENAKIYEVE IRON AND STEEL COMPANY here in Ukraine.

I have a surviving daughter in Poland and her name is Zlata. I have a
severe health issue and the doctors said I may not survive the injury
as I have undergone multiple surgery due to the injury I sustained on
the night of the attack.

At this point I know my life is hanging in the balance, the doctors
are doing their best to save my life but I was just told the last
operation (surgery) they are to carry out on me is based on 50/50
chances to live or die. I have no one to reach out for assistance. Our
friends, relatives/family members have run out of Ukraine, many have
died while the lucky ones are scattered all over Europe seeking for
people to help them.

THE REASONS I SEEK FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE:

My husband has a deposit of($12,000,000 United States Dollars ) with a
Finance institution outside Ukraine.This money was moved from Ukraine
to a Finance institution at the point it was obvious that Russia
(Putin) soldiers were going to attack our country Ukraine. I seek your
indulgence to please adopt my daughter Zlata in your care and have her
grow up among your children/family under your care. I will ask the
finance institution or our lawyer in charge of the funds to reach you
once you assure of your sincere and honest commitment to assist my
helpless and only surviving daughter Zlata, who is presently in
Refugee camp in Poland.

I plead with you to assist Zlata take her away from the refugee camp
in Poland and give her the life she deserves being her new
Father/Mother/Guardian.

Zlata is a beautiful and unique girl you will love to meet,
comfortable while growing up around her family before the demon Putin
and his Russian soldier invade our country and destroy everything the
Ukraine people labored for.

You will invest 50% of the money into a profitable interest yielding
business, the proceeds of the interest will be used to look after my
daughter "Zlata" until she grows to maturity to value life and things
around her. 10% of the amount will be a fixed deposit in a bank in
Zlata's name with an instruction that the money will be accessible to
her when she
turns eighteen (18) years of age. 30% is for yourself and family while
the remaining 10% is for miscellaneous expenses encountered in the
process during the transactions.

My prayer is to see my daughter again after my surgery and health situation.

I will be happy and appreciate reading from your reply to the email
accepting to
assist my daughter have a life even when I'm gone, I believe in my heart
you are a good person, my daughter is in safe hands.

Mrs Monica Tkachenkov.