[acc-cca-l] Project Manager Research Assistant Position

Cheryl Thompson cheryl.thompson at torontomu.ca
Tue Aug 29 13:14:32 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello CCA,

Me and Dr. Miranda Campbell are looking to hire a PhD student for a Project Manager position. The details for the position can be found at this link<https://www.torontomu.ca/careers/research-staff-opportunities/project-manager-research-assistant-aug18-2023/>.

The ideal candidate should reside in the GTHA and be able to attend in person meetings and engage in onsite coordination with our partners who are all based in Toronto. We are looking to hire for September, 2023.

Feel free to circulate within your contacts and if there are questions folks can contact me or Dr. Campbell at miranda.campbell at torontomu.ca<mailto:miranda.campbell at torontomu.ca>.

Best,
Cheryl

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/ZOkjZWikOAg06_W-XdVKp18VaTFisnncsHpx-71Ww_5kOMAiEKjLlPBIQcrl92HHwqfsYoL8YSgJKjPJh3uqK52pcQ9Vf_DPQvk-RzWXaqP3iUwDwsyVunt03AbV9p5SqkohXan5]

Cheryl Thompson (she/her)

Associate Professor, Performance

The Creative School,

Toronto Metropolitan University (Formerly Ryerson University)

RCC 232G | AOB 921-71

416-979-5000, ext. 544329

**New email** cheryl.thompson at torontomu.ca<mailto:cheryl.thompson at torontomu.ca>

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/gh2eJ_x0IcSape5uRfFX05GaKzxM4SZvpc-pB-vDcLQvv51p95TsMzgJ_uMWyzHNKljuAkPNHd31yWPb4wuJPcsdP6m9bmzP2LsXh7le5079zRVmONa89NTlTs97ntssbD_cfZXts28QoaPF1A]

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/3glyp0IAO0s8IhERc0lTTxE_mY-1gJqbiFm0yqIhqNeOL20aDmnyYMYjuP7tOEDsy1yW6PMDKnZww6qu9S38wKfWEa1C8l4YSHXTIuY7kglWajgP8AzhWUVqDllNUEtPMwZXWTcT]<https://www.facebook.com/PerformanceTMU>

[https://www.instagram.com/fashion_thecreativeschool/]<https://www.instagram.com/PerformanceTMU>

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/M2oztMKDGYFhlDEQ-Y1UNdkHwcZ2rF4hJVAAtpi3dDpm_HHFRjQGG-MgYSGSGzsO33oVOk5qfP1gY_Q0WwNouxHZJLiyvE_qSr64_wmH0b6jqlWTLlPkz-E_b_sVSGfPoUNADQQz]<https://twitter.com/PerformanceTMU>

torontomu.ca/performance<https://www.torontomu.ca/performance/>