[acc-cca-l] Calling all parents of children aged 7 to 8 and 11 top 12 years old!

Tida Kian narges24 at my.yorku.ca
Tue Jul 18 11:02:21 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hi,
My name is Tida Kian and I am a PhD student at the Memory Development Lab (MDLaB) at York University led by Dr. Thanujeni (Jeni) Pathman. We are a child development research lab aimed at understanding children’s development of learning and memory.
We are currently seeking participants 7-12 years old for an online study about memory. This can be done from the comfort of their home via Zoom. The study includes fun memory games. Parents and their children will receive a $10 gift card (to Amazon or Chapters) and a junior scientific certificate for participating. If you are a parent living in Canada or the US and you are interested in learning more about the study, you may access the study website through this link: https://md.lab.yorku.ca/koala-study/.
I was wondering if you could also forward my email to parents among your family/friends to let them know about our lab and our research. More information about our lab can also be found at https://md.lab.yorku.ca/
I am happy to provide you with more details about what we do, our research, or anything else. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me ( narges24 at my.yorku.ca<mailto:narges24 at my.yorku.ca> ).

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,
Tida Kian,
MDLaB