[acc-cca-l] Reminder: Community Engaged Learning & Well-Being Workshop - Call for Proposals and Participation

Sandra Christine Smeltzer ssmeltze at uwo.ca
Fri Jul 7 09:19:47 MDT 2023

[△EXTERNAL]

Hello all,

Please see this link for our Community Engaged Learning & Well-Being Workshop's Call for Proposals and Participation: https://uwo.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50dPcLREdfg9aBg

This one-day, intensive, praxis-oriented workshop is designed to explore issues related to mental health and well-being for students engaging in community-focused forms of experiential learning. The workshop will take place on Friday November 3, 2023, from 10:00 am - 5:00 pm at Western University (London, Ontario) and is free of charge. Please forward this Call to folx you think might be interested. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me - Sandy Smeltzer (ssmeltze at uwo.ca<mailto:ssmeltze at uwo.ca>).

Best,

Sandy

ps. Need an extra couple of days? Just let me know!

Sandra Smeltzer, PhD
Associate Professor
Faculty of Information and Media Studies
Western University
ssmeltze at uwo.ca